Flashteam is a Hotspring-managed service providing bespoke freelance teams on demand.
We built Hotspring to close the gap between clients and artists globally, allowing companies to find the best talent. With all the changes that 2020 has brought, it’s clear that remote working is here to stay.
It’s out of this new normal that we are launching Flashteam, a managed service for securely and scalably accessing top freelancers throughout the world.
You will now see the Flasteam listing on the vendor selection screen in the app.
Here’s how it works:
- All work awarded to Flashteam will be distributed to a custom and hand-picked group of freelancers tailored to each project’s unique demands.
- Hotspring will take responsibility for the project management and QC of all work done with your freelance team. Simply put, we produce the job and make sure everyone executes.
- All work with Flashteam will fall under a single invoice with all payments to individual freelancers handled by Hotspring.
Some may be familiar with this model through the work awarded to Flexx (now Flashteam) over the past few months. While this service was born out of necessity when countries began locking down, it quickly became apparent that there was a better model at work. Ultimately, projects awarded to Flashteam tend to produce better, faster, and cheaper results, all while paying the individual artists more. It’s a model we’re more than happy to get behind.
Some answers to frequently asked questions:
How many freelancers are in the Flashteam network?
- We currently have over 300 artists in the Flashteam network with more joining every day.
What services is Flashteam available for?
- Flashteam is available for all services currently on Hotspring - Roto, Paint and Tracking.
How is my footage bid? Is it secure?
- Absolutely. All Flashteam quotes are securely bid by Hotspring and no footage is shared with individual freelancers until after award.
Who are these artists I’m working with?
- All artists in the Flashteam network are specialists in their area with extensive experience working for top VFX vendors around the world.
Feel free to reach out with any questions at email@example.com